A professional automation engineer with a strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & tests both front-end UI, back-end services and databases. Will be testing all aspect of a distributed system.
– Build automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
– Develop and execute a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
– Insure the quality of the product and provide evidence of release readiness.
– Analyze and decompose a software system and design a complete system test strategy. Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
– Analyze testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement) Pro-active investigation/verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
– Responsible for Manual Testing before product launch.
– A minimum of 1.6 years in Functional testing.
– Should be able to write test cases and automate the testing process.
– Should have a keen eye to details for finding errors and reporting bugs.