To become a Referral Partner, you agree to:
- Accept the Referral Partner Terms.
- Complete the ShoppinPal leads qualification training session.
- Assign one team members as the main ShoppinPal contact.
Acceptance to the ShoppinPal Partner Program will be confirmed when the Partner completes the steps above.
To maintain your Referral Partner status, you agree to:
- Actively promote ShoppinPal to clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member completes the ShoppinPal Partner training once per year
- Submit a minimum of 5 new referrals per year
Your Incentives as a Referral Partner
For as long as you remain a Referral Partner, you are entitled to the below incentives:
- $100 for each new paying ShoppinPal account referred by you, following any trial periods
- $25 for each new additional store location for which the ShoppinPal account referred by you is paying, following any trial periods
We will pay your incentives as a deposit to your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will need to set one up.
Term of the agreement
This agreement will remain until terminated by either party with 30 days notice.
We are not liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages you may suffer, and any loss of profits, whether direct or indirect, resulting from you acting in your role as a Referral Partner.
You indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against any and all loss, damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered (including any legal fees and costs incurred by us) resulting from any act or omission made by you as our Referral Partner or any breach by you of these Terms.
ShoppinPal reserves the right to accept or decline any organization or individual becoming a ShoppinPal Partner. ShoppinPal also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner.